Our Day Center is the hub of all activity for PACE of Southwest Michigan. Most of our participants come to the day center a few days each week and are transported to and from the center on a PACE bus.
While here they are able to see the nurse, pharmacist, or doctor, attend physical or occupational therapy, have a hot meal, and participate in social or therapeutic activities. See our calendar of events for today’s activities.
The goal of nutrition services is to optimize the nutritional health of each participant. We accomplish this by offering meals and snacks at PACE, mealtime support at home, providing education on proper meal choices to manage chronic diseases, and assessing for changes in nutritional status.
The goal of social work is to advocate for and support our participants, their families, and caregivers.
Our services include:
- Referral to community resources– food assistance, financial assistance, and housing assistance
- Educating and providing assistance with the completion of advance directives
- Facilitating requests from caregivers for respite
- Ensuring our participants maintain their financial eligibility for PACE
- Offering supportive counseling and referral to individual counseling services